Collective Efforts is interested in hiring and retaining the best and brightest in the civil and environmental disciplines. Accomplished, entry level, and experienced engineers and scientists are encouraged to submit their resumes. Immediate openings are listed below.
Submit all completed applications for employment and resumes for further consideration via fax or email to the following unless otherwise specified:
Collective Efforts, LLC.
Attn: Coreen Casadei
462 Perry Highway
The position is part-time (20 to 25 hours) administrative assistant.
- Managing company benefits such as employee-related insurances and benefits;
- Managing business insurances;
- Managing office items (ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, maintaining office appearance);
- Conducting administrative duties such as answering the phone, sorting mail, filing, and preparing mail for overnight or standard mail;
- Assisting with human resource activities;
- Assist with accounting/financial activities such as entering time sheets and assisting with accounts receivables and accounts payables; and
- Assist with preparing proposals.
Please email your resume with compensation requirements and references at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collective Efforts is currently seeking a full-time field technician/inspector with 2 to 10 years of experience.
- Perform routine duties related to construction inspections, manhole inspections, data collection, and surveying (GPS); inspections could be related to water and sewage systems or highway and transportation projects. Take measurements, take photographs, conduct calculations, prepare calculation sheets, prepare daily inspection reports using a tablet;
- Enter confined-space areas including manholes;
- Work outdoors and drive in all weather conditions;
- Work may include overtime;
- Daily communication with supervisors and daily submittal of inspection report; and
- Conduct other project-related field work.
Required Education And Skills
- High school graduate or higher degree
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to interact with supervisors, contractors, residents and clients
- Ability to read and understand construction design drawings/blueprints
- Ability to operate field instrumentation including GPS units and computer tablets
- Ability to prepare calc sheet drawings to scale
- Knowledge of working with stationing
- Good physical condition; ability to climb steps, bend and conduct work activities under various physical and environmental conditions.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to get to the project sites
- NICET or similar certification a plus
- GIS experience a plus
- Confined-space Entry Training And Experience Preferred
Please email your resume with compensation requirements and references at email@example.com.
Your interest in our company is appreciated, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.