Collective Efforts is interested in hiring and retaining the best and brightest in the civil and environmental disciplines. Accomplished, entry level, and experienced engineers and scientists are encouraged to submit their resumes. Immediate openings are listed below.
Submit all completed applications for employment and resumes for further consideration via fax or email to the following unless otherwise specified:
Collective Efforts, LLC.
Attn: Coreen Casadei
462 Perry Highway
- Environmental Scientist
- Construction Inspector
• Work with project manager and other team staff to facilitate projects from inception to completion;
• Conduct field work associated with Phase I and II environmental site assessments, wetland delineations, stream evaluations, watershed assessments, manhole inspections, and other environmental investigations. Projects could be associated with water and sewer systems, highways, bridges, airports, and development and redevelopment areas;
• Prepare health and safety plans, sampling plans, and technical reports
• Interact and coordinate with subcontractors (drillers, laboratories, surveyors, etc.);
• Interpret and manage analytical data;
• Review and interpret applicable environmental regulations;
• Prepare environmental permit applications;
• Prepare NEPA environmental clearance documents, and;
• Construction inspection
Required Education And Skills
• Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Biology or Related Field;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Strong time-management and organizational skills;
• Strong written and oral communications skills ;
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively and have a positive attitude;
• Ability to operate field instrumentation including GPS units;
• Good physical condition; ability to climb hills, walk trails, and cross streams under various physical and environmental conditions;
• Fluent with Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Familiarity with AutoCAD or MicroStation and related Bentley programs preferred;
• OSHA HAZWOPER training a plus;
• USACE wetland delineation training a plus;
• Environmental sampling experience a plus, and;
• GIS experience a plus.
Please email your resume with compensation requirements and references to email@example.com
Collective Efforts is currently seeking a full-time field technician/inspector with 2 to 10 years of experience.
- Perform routine duties related to construction inspections, manhole inspections, data collection, and surveying (GPS); inspections could be related to water and sewage systems or highway and transportation projects. Take measurements, take photographs, conduct calculations, prepare calculation sheets, prepare daily inspection reports using a tablet;
- Enter confined-space areas including manholes;
- Work outdoors and drive in all weather conditions;
- Work may include overtime;
- Daily communication with supervisors and daily submittal of inspection report; and
- Conduct other project-related field work.
Required Education And Skills
- High school graduate or higher degree
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to interact with supervisors, contractors, residents and clients
- Ability to read and understand construction design drawings/blueprints
- Ability to operate field instrumentation including GPS units and computer tablets
- Ability to prepare calc sheet drawings to scale
- Knowledge of working with stationing
- Good physical condition; ability to climb steps, bend and conduct work activities under various physical and environmental conditions.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to get to the project sites
- NICET or similar certification a plus
- GIS experience a plus
- Confined-space Entry Training And Experience Preferred
Please email your resume with compensation requirements and references at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interest in our company is appreciated, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.