Collective Efforts is interested in hiring and retaining the best and brightest in the civil and environmental disciplines. Accomplished, entry level, and experienced engineers and scientists are encouraged to submit their resumes. Immediate openings are listed below.
Submit all completed applications for employment and resumes for further consideration via email to the following unless otherwise specified:
Collective Efforts, LLC.
Attn: Coreen Casadei
462 Perry Highway
CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR – Immediate Opening – Pittsburgh
Collective Efforts, LLC is currently seeking full-time or part-time construction inspectors with three or more years of experience to work on local projects. The position includes medical benefits, paid vacation, and retirement savings options.
- Perform routine duties related to the inspection of each construction phase from mobilization to site restoration
- Daily tasks include taking measurements and photographs, conducting calculations, and preparing daily inspection reports
- Confined-space areas entry could be required, including manhole entry
- Work outdoors and drive in all weather conditions
- Work may include overtime.
Required Education and Skills
- High school graduate or higher degree
- Ability to interact with supervisors, contractors, residents, and clients
- Ability to read and understand construction design drawings/blueprints
- Ability to operate filed instrumentation including GPS units and computer tablets
- Ability to prepare calculation sheet drawings to scale
- Knowledge of working with stationing
- Good physical condition; ability to climb steps, bend and conduct work activities under various physical and environmental conditions
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to get to project sites
- Confined-space Entry Training and Experience
Please email your resume with compensation requirements, references, and your certifications.
Your interest in our company is appreciated, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.